Friday, August 8, 2008

My background



My name is Mr SAM SOPHAL, i was born in Bam village , Kok prich communt , Kirivong district, Takeo provice. i am a baby of my family, and i have six member in my family. i was study when i have six years old, My first school is Pothey pramary school, then i the end of this school in 2000, and started to continue from far away in this year, by far a way from my house so must stayed at pagoda. it name is Wat Trapang kvar pagoda, it a bout 3km from my school. i had stay at this pagoda a bout 6 years , in this paroid i have to level of school as secondary school and high school, when i finish my examination on 06/08/2007, and after on 13/08 /2007i can get a good job in Phnom leav village , Pongtak communt Damnak chang Eur district Kep city, Why it is a good job? It mean that i can get the experience from this job. i-REACH is a project that cambodia befor not yet haven’t. so in2006 in the earea of Damnak Chang Eur district have a new project that funded by IDRC (canada) that leander by THE CENTER FOR SOCAIL DEVELOPMENT (CSD), is an arganization that non-govemant , and non-profit.

No comments: